Friday, March 30, 2012

Gettin' My Pin On

Yeah, I love me some Pinterest.  For those of you who aren't familiar with the site, here's a little description of Pinterest I got from Wikipedia:

"Pinterest is a pinboard-style social photo sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, hobbies and more. Users can browse other pinboards for inspiration, 're-pin' images to their own collections and or 'like' photos."

I have been known to pin daily, but I try to only pin stuff I think is awesome.

And for lack of a better post, I thought I'd show you what I have been pinning lately:

homemade bird feeder...check out the wooden spoons
Oh, I just love birds!  And this do-it-yourself bird feeder looks easy enough to make.  I will put this on my ever growing list of DIY projects.

carrot cake protein pancakes
I've never been much of a carrot cake fan, but these carrot cake protein pancakes have got me droolin'.

DIY Yarn wrapped eggs
I'm actually planning on doing this Easter-y craft this weekend, using embroidery floss, liquid starch and balloons!  Hope they turn out as cute as this.

Love Yourself
I love Lucy, and I especially love this quote.

Eggplant and Goat-Cheese Sandwiches
Breaded eggplant with goat cheese and sauce~holy yum!  I'll be honest.  I pin alot of food on Pinterest.  The Internet makes me hungry.

coffee ring drawings
How cool is this coffee ring art?!  It totally blows my mind that this artist makes portraits with coffee rings.

40 Minute Walking Mixed Interval Treadmill Workout
This treadmill workout looks like it would be intense, but doable.  Definitely a great workout to have in your back pocket when you can't walk or jog outside.

Alrighty, hope you enjoyed my pins.  For more stuff like this, you could follow me on Pinterest.  I'll most likely follow you back ;) 

Did anyone notice that I totally dropped the ball on the March Photo Challenge?  I guess a month long challenge was too ambitious for me ;)  The April Photo-A-Day Challenge is posted though, for anyone interested.

2 comments:

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

Love your pins! The eggplant has me drooling too! :)

Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch said...

Great pins! I wish I could make coffee art! How cool!