Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Random Facts

Hey, everyone!

Ok, so I was tagged in this sort of survey thing from Bridget@Flour&Friends.  She's cool, you should check out her blog.

I thought it would be fun (it's fun, right?) to use this opportunity to tell you more about me.

The Rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them.



*find how to make this shirt here*

Yeah, I'm not gonna do all of these rules.  If people want to be tagged and answer these questions, they can holla' at me, but I'm not going to tag anyone on my own.

Sorry, I'm a rule breaker.  That's a bonus random fact for you ;)

12 (Random) Renee Facts

1.  I like cake.  It's true.
2.  I have a BA in English Literature.
3.  It took me an 9 years to graduate college due to having a full time job and changing my major eleventy billion times.  Whatever.
4.  Skeeball is my favorite arcade game.  I feel like I'm pretty awesome at it, but I'm probably just average.
5.  I actually lost 85 lbs on Weight Watchers several years ago.  So far, I've put gained about 10 lbs back (boo!), hence my current obsession with healthy stuff.
6.  I love coffee.  It rocks my socks.
7.  I love my cats, Baby & Boscoe, but you probably already knew that!
8.  I both love and hate exercise with a fervent passion.
9.  My husband and I met 6 years ago while working in the mall.  We were those annoying survey people with the clipboards.  For reals.
10.  I have an irrational fear of storms.  I need a Thunder Shirt.
11.  If I had lots of money and didn't have to work, I'd be a volunteer dog walker and also teach arts & crafts for free.  That sounds like fun to me.
12.  I need a Pintervention.

Bridget@Flour&Friends Questions for Me:

1. Who's your role model?  my Mom, of course :)
2. Savory or Sweet? I'm gonna go with savory, because that is the sustenance of life.  Sweet is good on the occasion, too.
3. Besides blogging..what's your next go to hobby?  I love to read (nerd alert!) and do crafty things.
4. Goals for 2012?  My goal is mainly to increase my (physical) strength and to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
5. Favorite thing to eat? It depends on when you ask me, I guess.  Right now, it's peanut butter.
6. What's your guilty pleasure?  I have alot, but I'll go with Drop Dead Diva episodes for this one.
7.  Favorite T.V show?  It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (not everyone's cup of tea, but I love it!)
8. Favorite thing to bake/cook?  I like making breads, but it has been a while...
9. How did you get into blogging?  I read blogs avidly 2 years, and one day I thought, "Why not me?"
10. What's your favorite thing to do on a weekend? I love hanging out with my family and doing stuff outdoors (I might just be saying that because it is so beautiful outside today & I'm stuck inside).
11. If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would you go?  Italy
12. What's your favorite website?  Google

Here are my cats (Boscoe on the left, Baby on the right):

Yes, this was taken in bathroom.  What?  The lighting is really good in there.

Ok, I hope you enjoyed learning more about me.  I'll be back with some recipe ideas for the Super Bowl tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

It is great to learn more about you. I can now extend my official invitation to you. If ever in my area there will be a place for you at my table:-). Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Jennie Louise said...

hi Renee,
you've commented on my blog a few times and Ive only just realised I wasnt following you back... apologies. Your blog is lovely - alot of fun, I must browse more!!!
Your cats are super cute.. I was photographing my cat earlier... will see if todays post will be about him and his lazy ass! Ha.
i love that you are into crafting and cooking - me too. ;-) (Duhhh Jenn - probs why u followed my blog in first place!)
Fun random facts.
Jennie. x