Monday, October 28, 2013

My Favorite Soups & Chilis

We turned on the heat last week.  It seems like most people try and hold off on turning on the heat, but I was kind of stoked.  Turning on the heat means it's officially soup weather!  My favorite!
I make at least a soup or chili once a week during the fall/winter months.  Here are a few of my most recommended soups/chilis!

This first one is my absolute favorite.  Can't get enough of it.  So decadent tasting, but hearty and wholesome at the same time.


I love any kind of tortilla soup, so this rocks my socks, as well.  Topped with avocado and tortilla strips, it will convert a soup hater to a soup lover.


I think we all know that I am obsessed with buffalo flavors.  This soup gives me that slightly spicy buffalo flavor with veggies and shredded chicken.



This one was based on an old Weight Watcher taco soup recipe and is by far my most pinned recipe of all times.  With good reason...because it's soooo yummy!


This soup is a little different with a lovely creamy texture and a slight kick.  Sweet crab meat on the top just takes you to tastebud Nirvana.  It's a place.


This is an old favorite of mine.  Just regular healthy chili with some zucchini thrown in.  An easy weeknight meal that is so very tasty!

Other favorite soups I haven't really shared the recipe for:

I loved each of these so very much!  I've made the chicken chili 2 or 3 times.  It is always a winner.  The other two are new favorites that will likely repeat themselves eleventy bajillion times in the next few months.

Ok, well I hope you find a soup to make from my little soup round-up.  I kind of want them all right now!

See ya for What I Ate Wednesday ;)

No comments: