Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WIAW: Veggie & Bean Soup

Well, hey there...it's time for What I Ate Wednesday :)

I'm almost completely over my cold.  Time to fall into good habits!
Peas and Crayons


Breakfast Part 1: Cereal
Before 5 a.m. boot camp, I had half a cup of Honey Nut Cheerios with some almond milk.

Breakfast Part 2: Veggie Scramble & Toast
After a tough work out, I made a veggie filled egg scramble (1 egg, 2 egg whites, mushrooms, onions & green peppers).  I also had a piece of Sarah Lee's 45 calorie bread with some I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spread.  Coffee on the side.

Morning Snack: Veggies & Hummus
I had some leftover steamed veggies from Jason's Deli leftover from Monday's lunch & I thought I'd try it in some hummus.  Um, awesomeness.

Lunch: Veggie & Bean Soup with Bread
I made a super yummy and healthy soup on Monday along with some rosemary peasant bread.  Recipes coming soon to Endless Simmer.

Afternoon Snack: Snack Pack
I went to Target in search of my favorite hummus snack pack, but got this instead.  I munched on some of this in the afternoon.  It had cheese, apples, Goldfish & brownie.  It was alright, but I probably wouldn't buy it again.

Dinner: Fish & Veggies
Went out to Humdingers for dinner.  I tried a new to me fish called "swai."  It was very much like tilapia.  I had it blackened with some grilled zucchini and sweet potatoes.

For dessert I had TCBY frozen yogurt with toppings, but I didn't take a picture :(  Sorry about that.  Refer to this post for a glimpse on how my yogurt typically looks.

I have a super yummy lamb recipe coming at ya on Friday...so check back!

No comments: