Monday, July 2, 2012

Favorites for the Fourth

Well, good morning everyone!
I figure people are not really reading blogs on the holiday week, so I'm gonna keep it low key this week and give you a little 4th of July round up of some of my favorite recipes.

This cheese stuffed burger pretty much rocks my socks.  Top it with taco stuff and you have a culinary delight.


Impress your guests with a fancy looking salmon steak.  It's super simple to make even if you don't have a grill.

Ok, this is another cheesy burger, but with a totally different personality.  Try this turkey burger that is just riddled with delicious feta and spinach.

Since you'll probably be firing up the grill this week, why not try a grilled pizza?  You can thank me later ;)

You can tell this is one of my earlier pictures.  I was very font happy when I started blogging.  But I cannot sing the praises of trifle enough.  It is seriously the most easy and impressive dessert you can take to any get together.  And it's versatile, too.  My brilliant cousin just created a trifle with pecan pie, cream cheese and hot fudge.  Holy moly!

If you really want to get the party started, you must make these mango coconut mojitos.  It's probably my favorite summer libation.

Have a fun and safe Independence Day!


1 comment:

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

Yes please. To all of it. K thanks :)