Monday, May 14, 2012

Strawberry Snickerdoodle Cookies

Hey, guys!  I don't really have a normal Monday post for you today.

But head over to Endless Simmer's site and check out my recipe for Strawberry Snickerdoodle Cookies.  They are incredible & perfect for a lovely spring day :)

I thought I'd share a few Mothers' Day pics with you.


I always have such a fun time with my brother (left), his son, Jack (bottom, center) and my Mom!

We went to the movies this weekend because the weather was kind of dreary.


My two super awesome aunts, lovely cousin and grandmother met us there!

We went to the discount theater and saw This Means War with Reese Witherspoon.  It was alright.

Jack was more interested in the baby snails he found than the movie!

The boys saw some movie with The Rock and flying bees.


Love these ladies!  They are so special to me!!

Hope everyone had a great Mothers' Day!

See you Wednesday with WIAW!

No comments: