Monday, May 28, 2012

Banana Pudding Protein Milkshake

Oh, Lord have mercy.

I’m going to say something crazy, here.

This protein shake is literally better than any banana pudding I have tried in my life.  I don’t think you realize how much banana pudding I may have consumed, so let me just say: I’m from the South and I have attended many, many church potlucks.  ‘Nuff said.

Sorry, Mema, this trumps your banana pudding.  Sorry everyone else.  It’s just the truth.

I don’t even know what else to tell you.  If you make it, you will get it.

Banana Pudding Protein Milkshake
Makes 1 big shake or 2 minis

1 cup almond milk
2 tbsp sugar free, fat free banana pudding mix
1/3 cup frozen Cool Whip
8 mini Nila Wafers (or 4 regular sized ones)
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1 frozen banana (freeze without the peel)
Fat free Reddi Whip for topping

Blend all this stuff up.  Top with Reddi Whip, a crushed cookie, banana slices and a cherry.

One big shake is perfect post-workout!

Oh my!


This is a really thick shake.  You may have to ditch the straw and dig in with a spoon.


Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments: