Friday, December 28, 2012

Resolutions


Hi, all!

Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!

I'm back to the daily grind until this weekend when I blast off to a New Orleans vacation.  I'm quite excited about it.

Anyways, I really enjoyed reading about other people's Christmases on the many blogs that I follow.

I'm sorry I did not post over the holidays.  Forgive me?  Here.  I made you a collage to make it all better.


Mexican fiesta on Christmas Eve/Baby the Cat in her new Christmas cape/Some cubano eggrolls/Flowers for xmas?  Yes, please/Got some heavier dumbbells/Cookie madness/Creamsicle martini/My nephew is now seven years old/Boscoe loves his new bowtie

Well, now that all that is done, I thought I'd talk a bit about resolutions for 2013.

My number one is to do a total organization on this here blog.  If you haven't noticed, I have not updated my recipe list in quite a while.  Plus I am not a fan of the format at the moment.  I may seek the help of an expert, so if you have any suggestions feel free to leave a comment below.

I also need to get back to basics and get my bum in gear (again).  I have been way too loosey goosey with my workouts (or lack there of) and my intake of naughty treats.  So, yeah.  Hopefully that change will be reflected here as well.

Another thing I would like to work towards is possibly opening a restaurant in the near future with my most awesome kitchen partner.  I may introduce said kitchen partner in the coming year, as well.  So, stay tuned.

Thanks so much for reading my lil ole blog.  I love posting things that I make and  very much appreciate all the traffic I get and of course, the comments, emails and feedback that I receive!  I treasure it all. 

I am looking forward to a revamped new year with lots more content to share with you.

Have a safe and Happy New Year, and I'll see you on the flip side.

No comments: