Friday, September 7, 2012

What I'm Pinning

Hey, y'all.  It's Friday!!  Time for a happy dance!
image
Carlton makes me happy, and so does Friday!

So, I thought I'd be a lazy blogger and show you some of my latest pins from Pinterest.  If you don't know what Pinterest is, I explain my love for it here.

Here are some lovely things that have caught my eye over the last few weeks.  The sources can all be found on my Pinterest page.  Go on over there and follow me!

Strawberry Shortcake Made with a Glazed Doughnut
Glazed Donut Strawberry Shortcake
I don't even think there are words for this.  Except yum.  And brilliant.  Ok, there are words.  Doesn't this look scrumptious?  I'm gonna have to make this on a caloric splurge day (We all have those, right?).

Goodwill Table Makeover
Goodwill table, flat marbles, glue, grout.
I've been staring at this on and off for about a week.  It's so pretty!  I really love mosaic looking stuff, but this takes it to a new, colorful level.  I heart re-doing old furniture, too!

Eye Makeup Tutorials
eyeliner
For some reason, it took me 30 years of life to become interested in eye makeup.  Totally about to try this little wing tip/cat eye look.

Fall Crafts!!
Leaves and a hammer to make pretty nature prints
I'm officially excited for Fall!  I can't wait to try some pretty leaf prints.  This person hammered the leaf onto paper to get this effect.  Cool, huh?

Treadmill Workout
treadmill workout
The Fitnessista is so awesomely creative with her workouts.  Who knew you could use the treadmill for more than just walking and running?  Definitely going to incorporate this into my workout on rainy days when I can't workout outside.

Chili Bar
chili bar-for a Fall party
I have had chili on my brain lately.  And, yes, today it is going to be 99 degrees with a heat advisory.  But as soon as that temp dips down to below 80, it is on.  This chili bar would be perfect for a football watching party, too.

Ombre Hair
short, ombre, curls
I dig the ombre, dip dyed look here.  So much so, that my sweet little cousin (who is an amazing beautification expert-ad on the sidebar) did it on my hair!
I love it, despite my expression in the picture ;)

Friends
moo point (<3 joey)
I use this quote everytime there is a moot point.  It's one of my favorite Joey quotes!

K, guys.  Hope you have a lovely weekend.  Be sure to look over at Endless Simmer over the next few days for this treat on a stick that I made:

No comments: