Friday, October 26, 2012

National Pumpkin Day!

Hey, there.
Long time no see ;)

Well, I had to do a lazy blogger post, because today is national pumpkin day!  Yay!

So here's a round up of my favorite pumpkin inspired recipes..

Start the day off right with a skinny version of a pumpkin spice latte.  It's worth it.

These guys are also lightened up, but super moist and delicious.

This is probably my most popular pumpkin recipe.  It is like a dense blondie brownie with cinnamon swirl, pumpkin flavors and white chocolate chips.  Drooling yet?

This is a secret pumpkin recipe.  It makes one perfectly rich and decadent (while still diet friendly) serving.

These little pies are no-bake and super easy to throw together.  I made them in tiny mason jars.

This is the newest of my pumpkin recipes, but actually has no pumpkin in it.  It's the spice that makes these cookies shine.

Wow, looking through my recipes, I really need to make some pumpkin bread and some savory pumpkin recipes.  So, I better get crackin'!

What are your favorite things to make with pumpkin?





No comments: