Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Recipe Mini Round-Up

I don't know if you know this about me, but I read alot of blogs.  One might say I'm a blog-aholic.

But it's okay, because I can quit anytime I want.

Anyways, I have noticed on alot of the foodie blogs I read, that they are compiling lists of suggestions for stuff you should make for the holiday.

And I thought, "Why not me?"*
*(reference to a Dane Cook joke before he got all unfunny and sold out)

Here we go.

These three would be a great addition to a cookie tray or just lovely on their own.



Crispy Coconut Almond Cookies


Cookie Assortment from 1 Batter



If you are doing a Christmas morning breakfast or brunch, try one of these delish recipes.

Chunky Monkey Banana Bread 


Pumpkin Spice Latte Mini Muffins


 Vanilla Bean Scones


Ok, that's all for my little round-up.  Hope you have a great day :)


No comments: