Saturday, October 8, 2011

My Green Monster and Some Angry Birds



This looks gross. It's good, though. Full of vitamins and yummies. I promise.
If you need to start your weekend off with a jolt of energy, try a green monster.

It's basically just a regular smoothie with spinach in it. You cannot taste the spinach, but it turns the smoothie green while adding an extra vegetable serving.



My Green Monster Smoothie

4 cubes ice
handful of frozen peaches
5 strawberries
1 medium banana
2 handfuls of fresh spinach
1/2 cup almond milk
honey or other sweetener

Toss all this in the blender and blend. Drink it up!

On an unrelated note, my nephew requested Angry Bird cookies this weekend. I have never decorated with royal icing before.
I think that is why they are so angry.




Well, he is 5 so I'm sure he will think they rock. That's all that matters. Not sure why I posted this picture. I worked on these suckers for hours, so I needed some validation, I guess.

No comments: