Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WIAW: Fajitas & Snow Cones

Peas and Crayons

Wha??  It's Wednesday already?  Time sure flies when you're havin' it.
Prepare yourself for some poorly taken, blurry photos.  I must have been off my game.
Oh, well.  It's still super entertaining to see things I ate, no?

Breakfast 1: Kind Bar
I noshed on a Kind bar before 5 a.m. boot camp.  Boscoe joined me.

 Breakfast 2: English Muffin With Salmon & Eggs
This has gotta be my new favorite breakfast.  I took a whole wheat Thomas English muffin and smeared it with Laughing Cow Swiss and topped it with smoked salmon and 2 fried egg whites.  So satisfying and healthy for the bod.  I also made a ginormous iced coffee.  It was necessary.

 A.M. Snack: Yogurt
I enjoyed a Chobani blood orange yogurt this morning.  I would have topped it with granola, but I could not seem to locate it.  Maybe I'm out??  Oh well.  Still a good snack.

Lunch: Bento Time! 
Made a cutie bento box today full of turkey wrap (with cheese and avocado), pretzel crisps and some baby carrots.
Hummus on the side for dipping ;)

 P.M. Snack: Kashi Treat
You know how sometimes round about 3 o'clock in the afternoon, you just need something sweet?  I'm sure it is not just me.  Well, this Kashi thingy was my "sweet" this afternoon.  It was pretty good, but definitely NOT a brownie (so, don't be fooled).

Dinner: Shrimp & Chicken Fajita, Rice
Had a great fajita packed with shrimp, chicken, zucchini, squash, peppers & avocado alongside some super delicious cilantro rice.  It was all quite lovely.  And I ate it on the fine china ;)
Then for dessert, some friends and I hit up our old neighborhood haunt, Jerry's Sno Cones to get the best flavor ever-Wedding Cake!
Clearly I was very excited.  And somewhat creepy.

Also, I took a bunch of pictures of Boscoe hamming it up:
It's rare that he'll pose for me, so I celebrated by making a collage.

Hope everyone has a fantastic week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving your packed lunch box. It looks adorable, and everything inside of it sounds/looks delicious!!