Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WIAW: Potato Soup

Peas and Crayons
Wow, I cannot believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving.  It does not feel like it at all!  So, I'll just go on with my normal What I Ate Wednesday post..

Breakfast 1: Toast
I had a piece of 45 calorie Sarah Lee bread with some natural peanut butter before heading out to boot camp this morning.  Whew!  It was tough.  The workout, not the toast.

Breakfast 2: Eggs
For my second breakfast (as the hobbits call it), I had a veggie, egg white omelet and another piece of toast with butter spread.  The omelet innards were leftover from this weekend when I made giant omelets..so no chopping required :)  In the mix: egg whites, mushrooms, sweet peppers, onions, spinach, tomatoes and chopped bacon.  Yum yum!  Also, coffee on the side.

Snack: Orange & Cheese
I have really been struggling with fruit lately.  I just don't want it, for some reason.  But, I forced myself to eat this orange today and it was quite delightful.  Plus I had one of these delish cheese rounds from Babybel.

Lunch: Soup & Crackers
Some days I do NOT feel like packing lunch, so I had this stored in the cabinet at work for such a day.  I was not crazy about this soup.  It was way too sweet, in my opinion.  I added salt to it, but still.  I do like this line of Campbells, though.  All the other ones that I've tried have been good.

 Dinner: Soup...Again!
I had soup again for dinner tonight.  It was really, really good.  I made this potato soup recipe from AmyBites.  Hop over there and make it.  I added peppers and carrots to it, though it did not call for it.  I just can't help myself.

Dessert: Froyo
Had to enjoy some of this tasty stuff for dessert.

Ok, well I hope everyone has a super fantastic Thanksgiving!!!!
See you later, gators.

No comments: