Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hot Toddy Cocktail



How many of us women have gone to work sick? Seriously, probably all of us. We know the world does not stop just because we have a throat tickle.

Men, though, are the biggest babies when they are sick! That's why you have to make them a special drink like this.

This hot toddy uses tea to soothe, honey to coat scratchy throats, and alcohol to intoxicate.

It's not medicinal, technically, but I swear it makes a sicky feel better.

Here's the stuff you need to make it:



Hot Toddy
recipe from about.com

2-3 tbsp Jack Daniel's Honey (or brandy or rum)
squirt of lemon juice
tea bag
1 tbsp honey
1 cup hot water

Heat 1 cup of water in the microwave. In your serving mug put whiskey, honey, lemon and tea bag. Pour the water over all that stuff and let it steep for 2-3 minutes.

Serve to a sick dude in your life with a side of cough drops and tissues.



This is actually a great, relaxing cocktail even if you are not sick!


2 comments:

Sissy said...

My hubby would love this one! No drinking for me, can barely choke down some Nyquil!

D+B said...

Cute blog!! I found you on the link parties.. I am your newest follower.. If you would like to check out my blog to that would be so great, and follow me back and facebook too. I will be doing free giveaways here shortly on clothing and mineral makeup :)

-Thanks
Brooke
blushboutiquestyle.blogspot.com