Monday, July 18, 2011



Well, hello. This is my first blog post. I have been avidly reading blogs for a few years and decided I need to try my hand at it. Well, I did a wine and cheese pairing party for my Mom's birthday this weekend, so let's start with that. My mom is my best friend and we have been wanting to have or attend a wine based event, but it seems as though there are very few options in our area. So I hit the Internet and made 4 wine pairings based on some googling.

The cheese went over really well, but we did not have the best wines. Most everyone likes a sweeter wine than what we got, but that's okay. Live and learn. I guess I should have sprung for bottles over ten dollars...Well, I'm frugal I guess.
Made a flourless chocolate cake and snickerdoodles for dessert. It was quite tasty.


Thanks for reading my first post! I hope to have more to share this week.

No comments: